- Country of manufactureRussia
Electrocorundum is an artificial abrasive material which part are mainly zakristallizovanny alumina (Aluminum an oxide) in the form of a α-phase (Corundum), and also oxides of silicon, the titan, calcium and iron. Receive melting of glinozyomsoderzhashchy raw materials in arc furnaces with the subsequent crystallization of fusion.
It is applied when processing materials with a high resistance to a gap, an obdirka of steel castings, hire of high durability of the chugun, processing alloyed and carbonaceous staly.
White electrocorundum 24A F4 (reginerat) available in a warehouse, we carry out delivery across Kazakhstan and the CIS countries.
The urgent price to you will be prompted by our manager.
It is easy to buy White electrocorundum 24A F4 (reginerat):
1. You send the application
2. We make out you a bill
3. You pay in the way, convenient for you
4. You receive the goods
What it is necessary to know about the BVB-alliance company.
• The delivered metal rolling constantly is available, and is stored "about 2000 tons" in a warehouse.
• Own production of a professional flooring.
• We offer a payment delay "about one month".
• We do everything possible for minimization of terms of processing and delivery.
• We carry out cutting of metal in the size and according to your drawings.
• We provide service of responsible storage in the covered warehouse.
• We offer the loyalty program allowing to receive discounts for purchase, processing or delivery of metal rolling.
Advantages of work with us:
1. Goods available in a warehouse
2. Official guarantee
3. High quality of goods
4. Expeditious delivery
5. Loyalty program
The urgent price of White electrocorundum 24A F4 (reginerat) to you will be prompted by our manager.
The final price of production is formed, proceeding from terms of delivery: quantity, terms of payment and place of shipment. Ask the manager.
This price list has exclusively information character and under no circumstances is not the public offer determined by provisions of Art. 447 of the Civil code of the Republic of Kazakhstan.