The self-regulating heating XTV cables are applied to protection of pipelines against freezing and maintenance of temperature of technical processes to 121 °C. These cables are capable to maintain temperature influence to 215 °C, and their external cover from a ftorpolimer provides high chemical resistance.
- 4XTV (12 W/m at 10 °C)
- 8XTV (25 W/m at 10 °C)
- 12XTV (38 W/m at 10 °C)
- 15XTV (47 W/m at 10 °C)
- 20XTV (63 W/m at 10 °C)
Simple design of a heating system for explosive zones
- Unconditional temperature classification according to the European EN60079-30-1 standard (calculation and management of temperature of a cover are not required) -
- Longer chains of heating thanks to conductors of big section (2,3 mm2).
- Bystry and simple installation of system
- The unique internal structure provides flexibility and ease of cutting of a cable
- Repeated imposing of rounds of a cable on valve fittings, flanges and difficult sites of pipelines is allowed -
- Possibility of cutting of a cable on sites on necessary lengths -
- Convenient sets for connection -
- Metric marking on an external cover of a cable.
- Safety, reliability and efficiency:
- Even when imposing rounds of the heating cable there is no risk of an overheat -
- High output power at the increased temperature -
- The technology of self-regulation provides constancy of temperature on length of the pipeline and high energy efficiency. (Additional economy of the electric power can be reached when using various control and management systems).