5 years on Allbiz
- The backpressure valve is intended for locking of the pipeline when changing the direction of a stream of liquid
- The backpressure valve is installed on the pipeline of technological system of tanks of gas station and tanks of hazardous production facilities of oil products supply and obstructs the return traffic of liquid.
- The backpressure valve works in the range of temperatures from - 50 °C to + 50 °C
- Nominal diameter of pass of Du - 40 (50) mm
- Capacity not less - 0,06 (0,08) l/min.
- Makimalny pressure - 0,6 MPas
- Operation pressure, no more - 0,02 MPas
- Weight - 0,50 (0,55) kg -
- Connecting carving in accordance with GOST 24705 - pipes. 1 1/2" (pipes. 2") -
- Overall dimensions:
- diameter - 70 mm
- height - 72 mm
- Case material - aluminum alloy
Similar company products